😷 Face Shield - Direct Splash Protection for eyes, nose & mouth
Face Shield - Direct Splash Protection for eyes, nose & mouth
Face Shield Special Offer - Buy 3 get 4th free
Enter discount code BUY3GET4 at checkout
These face shields are used by NHS at Coronavirus testing centres in UK.
😷 Face Shields stop wet droplets, coughs & sneezes going in your eyes, noses and mouth |PPE Face Shield | Hospital Face Shields | NHS Face Shield | Nurse Face Shield | Carer Face Shield
Buy PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
IN STOCK NOW, these 😷 Face Shields will protect your face from liquid droplets & splashes (CE Certified). These protective face shieldsused by key workers, doctors, nurses, pharmacy workers, bus drivers, tube workers, teachers, & anyone who works closely with the general public. PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) face shields stop wet droplets, sneezes and coughs going in your eyes, nose and mouth.
*** These face masks cannot be refunded or returned for personal hygiene reasons ***
This Disposable Face Shield is CE Certified, meaning it can withstand all liquid droplets and splashes – For more information visit www.stopvirus.co.uk
These Disposable Face Shields are Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The ultra light Face Mask Shields provides you with the first layer of protection against respiratory droplets, sneezes and airborne particles. The Face Mask Shields stop wet droplets going into your mouth, eyes and nose.
- *** These face shields cannot be refunded or returned for personal hygiene reasons ***
- Strong PET material - Reusable & Wipeable face shield
- Key worker face shield - ideal for NHS staff, social workers, care workers, nursing homes, pharmacy staff, bus drivers, tube workers, anyone who works closely with the general public.
- NHS face shield
- Thickness 0.12mm
- Lightweight material
- Adjustable to fit any size head
- Easy to wipe clean
- Optical Class: 1This is a general use face covering for day to day activities. It’s not a medical device or personal protective equipment.